Attachmate Reflection Pro 2014 offers terminal emulation software, X server technologies, and a file transfer client—all in one deployment package. This integrated solution lets you securely access mission-critical applications on IBM, UNIX, OpenVMS, and HP systems from any modern Windows desktop, locally or across the globe. It quickly renders rich, precise X graphics using new compression technology, and allows users to resume suspended X programs from any platform. With Reflection Pro 2014, you get next-generation terminal emulation plus powerful X server capability.
|What’s New in Reflection Pro 2014?|
Windows-based PC X server software technology, terminal emulation software and secure FTP client for IBM, UNIX, OpenVMS, and HP hosts
- Windows 8.1 Compatible, Compatible with Windows 7, Citrix Ready, and VMware Ready logos.
- TouchUx for full-featured emulation on enterprise-ready mobile devices.
- SmartUx for modernizing IBM host applications using Reflection VBA or the .NET API.
- Integration with Reflection Security Gateway for host access control and centralized management.*
- Updated user interface for easier configuration deployment and management.
- Stronger security with Java 7, Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2, and SHA-256 digital signatures.
- Easier migration to Reflection X Advantage so users can benefit from next-generation features.
- Advanced features for X administrators to centrally control and lock down end user configurations.
- Suspend/resume support for 3-D (GLX) X-client applications.
With Reflection Pro 2014, you can:
- Deploy a single product that meets the full spectrum of host access needs.
- Connect Windows users to graphical and text-based applications on IBM Mainframe, IBM AS/400, UNIX, OpenVMS, Linux, and HP hosts.
- Access legacy applications via mobile devices running iOS, Android, and Windows 8.1.
- Upgrade to the latest release of Reflection Pro with minimal business risk and disruption.
- Easily add modern user interface elements to IBM host applications with SmartUx—without touching the host application.
- Suspend and resume X sessions across Windows, UNIX, and Linux platforms.
- Protect your networks with support for the latest security standards and protocols, including SSH encryption, PKI, and IPv6.
- Enable remote users to establish secure connections to X client applications behind the corporate firewall.
- Share X sessions in real time to collaborate with colleagues around the world.
- Work the way you’re used to working with built-in templates for common keyboard layouts.
* Requires Reflection Security Gateway access license.
You can seamlessly copy and paste text and graphics between Windows and UNIX-based applications. (Click image to enlarge)
You can access graphical X window environments, run terminal-based applications, and transfer files—all with a single product installation. (Click image to enlarge)
Reflection Pro 2014 includes:
- Reflection X Advantage 5.0
- Reflection X 14.1
- Secure FTP client
- UNIX and OpenVMS terminal emulation
- IBM (3270/5250) terminal and printer emulation
- HP 700/9x emulation